Report A Problem

This form is to be used ONLY for items addressed by the Milford Street Department or Planning Department.  If your issue should be resolved by the Milford Police Department, please call them directly at 712-338-6414.  Request submitted through this form are only checked during normal business hours.

Please complete the following information so that the city can investigate your complaint.  If the City finds that your complaint is appropriate the information on this form will be used to properly fill out the abatement notice.  The abatement notice will be sent to the property owner upon which the nuisance is located.

"*" indicates required fields

Nuisance Location*
If requested, will you attend a City Council meeting to explain your complaint?*
Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf, Max. file size: 256 MB.

Contact Information

Please provide your name, email and phone number.
Do you wish to receive an update about the status of your complaint?
Should a simple notice not suffice and a citation is issued, you may be required to testify to the above complaint in a Court of Law. Do you agree to so testify?*
(If you check No it is possible that the City will not take any action on your complaint.)
MM slash DD slash YYYY